Shuakhevi Municipality is the self-governing unit, located in the Autonomous Republic of Adjara. Shuakhevi Municipality is bordered by the Ozurgeti Municipality and Chokhatauri Municipality on the north, Turkey on the South, Khulo Municipality on the east, Keda Municipality and Kobuleti Municipality on the west.
Shuakhevi Municipality consists of 9 administrative-territorial units: 9 village unions urban settlement Shuakhevi village union, Baratauli, Dghvani, Zamleti, Oladauri, Uchamba, Shubani, Tskalsakri and Chvani.
- Population (total) - 21,850
- Population according to gender: female - 11,100; male - 10,733
- Population according to residence: urban - 983; rural - 20,850
- Population according to ethnicity: Georgian - 21,796; Abkhaz - 25; Russian - 14; Ossetian - 5; Armenian - 5; Azeri - 1; Ukrainian - 1
- Size of the territory - 588 km2