Kobuleti Municipality is the self-governing unit, located in the Autonomous Republic of Adjara. Kobuleti Municipality borders with Ozurgeti Municipality on the north/north-east, Black Sea on the west, Khelvachauri Municipality on the south-west, Keda Municipality on the south, Shuakhevi Municipality on the south-east. The length of the seashore is 24 km.
Kobuleti consists of 21 administrative-territorial units: 1 town - Kobuleti; 2 urban settlements - Ochkhamuri and Chakvi; 14 village unions - Bobokvati, Gvara, Kvirike, Leghva, Mukhaestate, Sachino, Alambari, Kakuti, Village Kobuleti, Tsikhisdziri, Khala, Khutsubani, Chakhati and 4 separate villages -Dagva, Zeniti, Chaisubani and Achkvistavi.
- Population (total) - 88,063
- Population according to gender: female - 44,775; male - 43,193
- Population according to residence: urban - 31,695; rural - 56,273
- Population according to ethnicity: Georgian - 83,367; Russian - 1,692; Greek - 1,487; Armenian - 958; Ukrainian - 176; Azeri - 79; Abkhaz - 50; Ossetian - 36; Yezidi - 7
- Size of the territory - 720 km2