Keda Municipality is the self-governing unit, located in the Autonomous Republic of Adjara. Keda Municipality borders with Kobuleti Municipality on the north/north-west, Khelvachauri Municipality on the west, Turkey on the south, Shuakhevi Municipality on the east.
Keda Municipality consists of 9 administrative-territorial units: 1 urban settlement - Keda and 8 village unions - Dandalo, Zvare, Makhuntseti, Merisi, Pirveli Maisi, Tskhmari, Tsoniarisi, Oktomberi.
- Population (total) - 20,024
- Population according to gender: female - 10,140; male - 10,004
- Population according to residence: urban - 1,289; rural - 18,855
- Population according to ethnicity: Georgian - 19,958; Russian - 26; Abkhaz - 15; Armenian - 8; Azeri - 7; Ossetian - 2; Ukrainian - 3
- Size of the territory - 452 km2