Martvili Municipality is the self-governing unit, located in the Samegrelo-Zemo Svaneti region.
Martvili Municipality consists of 21 administrative-territorial units: 1 town - Martvili, 19 village unions - Abedati, Bandza, Gachedili, Gurdzemi, Didi Chkoni, Doshake, Vedidkari, Tamakoni, Inchkhuri, Kitsia, Kurzu, Lekhaindrao, Nakhunao, Najakhao, Salkhino, Sergieti, Taleri, Khuntsi; 1 separate village - Onoghia.
- Population (total) - 44,627
- Population according to gender: female - 23,018; male - 21,162
- Population according to residence: urban - 5,541; rural - 38,639
- Population according to ethnicity: Georgian - 44,399; Russian - 131; Abkhaz - 37; Armenian - 16; Ukrainian - 14; Ossetian - 8; Azeri - 8; Greek - 6
- Size of the territory - 881 km2