Senaki Municipality is the self-governing unit, located in the Samegrelo-Zemo Svaneti region.
Senaki Municipality consists of 15 administrative-territorial units: 1 town - Senaki; 13 village unions - Teklati, Menji, Nosiri, Nokalakevi, Ushapati, Potskho, Dzveli Senaki, Khorshi, Akhalsopeli, Zemo Chaladidi, Eki, Zana, Ledzadzame and 1 separate village - Gejeti.
- Population (total) - 52,112
- Population according to gender: female - 27,898; male - 24,195
- Population according to residence: urban - 28,088; rural - 24,005
- Population according to ethnicity: Georgian - 51,532; Russian - 263; Armenian - 92; Abkhaz - 36; Ossetian - 19; Azeri - 10; Greek - 5; Ukrainian - 41
- Size of the territory - 521 km2