Chokhatauri Municipality is the self-governing unit, located in the region of Guria.
Chokhatauri Municipality consists of 23 administrative-territorial units: 1 urban settlement Chokhatauri; 16 village unions - Bukistsikhe, Amaghleba, Dablatsikhe, Didivani, Erketi, Vanzomleti, Zemosurebi, Zemokheti, Koznari, Nabeghlavi, Sachamiaseri, Partskhma, Kvenobani, Chaisubani, Khevi, Khidistavi and 6 separate villages - Gogolesubani, Goraberezhouli, Guturi, Zoti, Shuasurebi, Shuaganaxleba.
- Population (total) - 24,090
- Population according to gender: female - 12,732; male - 11,386
- Population according to residence: urban - 2,090; rural - 22,028
- Population according to ethnicity: Georgian - 23,932; Russian - 80; Armenian - 30; Ossetian - 16; Abkhaz - 12; Ukrainian - 7; Azeri - 3; Greek - 2.
- Size of the territory - 825 km2