Lanchkhuti Municipality is the self-governing unit, located in the region of Guria. Lanchkhuti Municipality borders with Poti Municipality and Black Sea on the west, Ozurgeti on the south, Chokhatauri on the south-east, Samtredia Municipality on the east; Khobi Municipality, Senaki Municipality and Abasha Municipality - on the north.
Lanchkhuti Municipality consists of 16 administrative-territorial units: 1 town - Lanchkhuti and 15 village unions - Aketi, Atsana, Gvimbralauri, Lesa, Mamati, Machkhvareti, Nigvziani, Nigoeti, Ninoshvili, Supsa, Ghrmaghele, Shukhuti, Chibati, Chochkhati, Jurukveti.
- Population (total) - 40,507
- Population according to gender: female - 21,416; male - 18,931
- Population according to residence: urban - 7,901; rural - 32,446
- Population according to ethnicity: Georgian - 39,868; Russian - 345; Armenian - 160; Azeri - 33; Ukrainian - 28; Greek - 18; Abkhaz - 7; Ossetian - 33
- Size of the territory - 533 km2