Ozurgeti Municipality is the self-governing unit, located in the region of Guria. Ozurgeti Municipality borders with Black Sea on the west, Kobuleti Municipality and Shuakhevi Municipality on south, Chokhatauri Municipality on the east/north-east, Lanchkhuti Municipality on the north.
Ozurgeti Municipality consists of 29 administrative-territorial units: 1 town - Ozurgeti; 4 urban settlements - Laituri, Naruja, Ureki, Nasakirali; 20 village unions - Askana, Baileti, Bakhvi, Bokhvauri, Gurianta, Dvabzu, Vakijvari, Likhauri, Makvaneti, Meria, Mtispiri, Nagomari, Natanebi, Shemokmedi, Shroma, Tskhemliskhidi, Dzimiti, Konchkati, Chanieti, Jumati and 5 separate villages - Tkhinvali, Melekeduri, Ozurgeti, Silauri.
- Population (total) - 78,760
- Population according to gender: female - 41,942; male - 36,719
- Population according to residence: urban - 27,736; rural - 50,925
- Population according to ethnicity: Georgian - 75,142; Armenian - 1,944; Russian - 1,133; Ukrainian - 159; Ossetian - 103; Abkhaz - 59; Azeri - 55; Greek - 29; Yezidi - 23; Kist - 2.
- Size of the territory - 675 km2