Tbilisi is the capital of Georgia.
Tbilisi is divided into 6 administrative-territorial units: areas - Old Tbilisi, Vake-Saburtalo, Isani-Samgori, Didube-Chugureti, Gldani-Nadzaladevi and Didgori.
Tbilisi is also divided into 10 electoral districts; Isani is one of the districts.
- Population of Tbilisi (total) - 1,081,679
- Population of Tbilisi according to gender:
- Population of Tbilisi according to residence: urban - 1,083,940; rural- 147
- Population of Tbilisi according to ethnicity: Georgian - 910,712; Armenian - 82,586; Russian - 32,580; Yezidi - 17,116; Azeri - 10,942; Ossetian - 10,268; Abkhaz - 471; Greek - 3,792; Ukrainian - 3,328; Kist - 73
- Size of the Tbilisi territory - 244 km2