Vani Municipality is the self-governing unit, located in the region of Imereti.
Vani Municipality consists of 21 administrative-territorial units: 1 town - Vani, 17 village unions - Amaghleba, Bzvani, Gadidi, Gora, Dikhashkho, Zedavani, Zeindari, Mtisdziri, Mukedi, Salominao, Salkhino, Saprasia, Tobanieri, Ukhuti, Pereta, Kumuri, Shuamta and 3 separate villages - Sulori, Kveda Tsikhesulori, Dzulukhi.
- Population (total) - 34,464
- Population according to gender: female - 17,921; male - 16,220
- Population according to residence: urban - 4,671; rural - 29,470
- Population according to ethnicity: Georgian - 34,279; Russian - 96; Abkhaz - 24; Azeri - 18; Ossetian - 13; Greek - 9; Ukrainian - 9; Armenian - 8
- Size of the territory - 557 km2