Terjola Municipality is the self-governing unit, located in the region of Imereti.
Terjola Municipality consists of 18 administrative-territorial units: 1 town - Terjola; 12 village unions - Alisubani, Akhaliterjola, Bardubani, Godogani, Etseri, Tuzi, Kvakhchiri, Nakhshirghele, Rupoti,Zeda Sazano, Siktarva, Chkhari and 5 separate villages - Gogni, Zeda Simoneti, Kveda Simoneti, Ghvankiti, Chognari.
- Population (total) - 45,496
- Population according to gender: female - 23,660; male - 21,825
- Population according to residence: urban - 5,533; rural - 39,952
- Population according to ethnicity: Georgian - 45,220; Russian - 150; Armenian - 38; Abkhaz - 29; Ukrainian - 15; Ossetian -13; Azeri - 4; Greek - 1
- Size of the territory - 357 km2