Kharagauli Municipality is the self-governing unit, located in central part of Georgia, in the region of Imereti.
Kharagauli Municipality consists of 18 administrative-territorial units: 1 urban settlement - Kharagauli; 14 village unions - Bazaleti, Boriti, Vakhani, Zvare, Kitskhi, Lashe, Leghvani, Moliti, Nadaburi, Partskhnali, Tsipa, Tskalaporeti, Khevi, Khunevi and 3 separate villages - Vardzia, Ghoresha and Khidari.
- Population (total) - 27,885
- Population according to gender: female - 14,530; male - 13,411
- Population according to residence: urban - 2,435; rural - 25,506
- Population according to ethnicity: Georgian - 27,728; Russian - 85; Ossetian - 22; Armenian - 20; Azeri - 8; Abkhaz - 7; Ukrainian - 5; Greek - 2
- Size of the territory - 914 km2