Tetritskaro Municipality is the self-governing unit, located in the Kvemo Kartli region.
Tetritskaro Municipality consists of 17 administrative-territorial units: 1 town - Tetritskaro; 1 urban settlement - Manglisi and 16 village unions - Asureti, Akhalsopeli, Borbalo, Dagheti, Durnuki, Toneti, Iraga, Kldeisi, Koda, Marabda, Orbeti, Shekhvetila, Chkhikvta, Tsintskaro, Chivchavi, Jorjiashvili. And 2 separate villages - Khaishi and Golteti
- Population (total) - 25,354
- Population according to gender: female - 13,105; male - 11,934
- Population according to residence: urban - 6,764; rural - 18,275
- Population according to ethnicity: Georgian - 18,769; Armenian - 2,632; Azeri - 1,641; Greek - 1,281; Russian - 689; Ossetian - 205; Abkhaz - 16; Ukrainian - 14
- Size of the territory - 1,175 km2