Tsalka Municipality is the self-governing unit, located in the Kvemo Kartli region.
Tsalka Municipality consists of 30 administrative-territorial units: 1 town - Tsalka; 2 urban settlements - Bediani, Trialeti; 6 village unions -Ar-Sarvani, Kokhta, Bareti, Beshtasheni, Chivtkilisa Tsintskaro, and 21 separate villages -Avranlo Ashkala, Aiazma, Burnasheni, Sameba, Gumbati, Dashbashi, Darakovi, Sakdrioni, Tejisi, Gantiadi, Kushi, Kizil-Kilisa, Kaburi, Nardevani, Berta, Ozni, Rekha, Khachkovi, Khando, Artsivani.
- Population (total) - 20,888
- Population according to gender: female - 10,777; male - 9,449
- Population according to residence: urban - 2,396; rural - 17,830
- Population according to ethnicity: Armenian - 11,484; Greek - 4,589; Georgian - 2,510; Azeri - 1,992; Russian - 125; Ossetian - 18; Ukrainian - 3; Abkhaz - 2; Yezidi - 2
- Size of the territory - 1,051 km2