Dedoplistskaro Municipality is the self-governing unit, located in the Kakheti region. Dedoplistskaro Municipality borders with Sighnagi Municipality on the north, west and north-east; with Azerbaijan on the north-east, east and south.
Dedoplistskaro Municipality consists of 12 administrative-territorial units: 1 town - Dedoplistskaro and 4 village unions -Machkhaani, Ozaani, Samtatskaro, Khornabuji. 7 separate villages: Gamarjveba, Arboshiki, Samreklo, Zemo Kedi, Arkhiloskalo, Kvemo Kedi, Sabatlo.
- Population (total) - 30,811
- Population according to gender: female - 16,293; male - 14,618
- Population according to residence: urban - 7,768; rural - 23,143
- Population according to ethnicity: Georgian - 27,441; Armenian - 1,286; Azeri - 1,019; Russian - 701; Greek - 153; Ossetian - 102; Ukrainian - 21; Abkhaz - 8; Kist - 6; Yezidi - 5
- Size of the territory - 2,529 km2