Signagi Municipality is the self-governing unit, located in the Kakheti region. Signagi Municipality borders with Azerbaijan on the south-west and east, Sagarejo Municipality on the west, Gurjaani Municipality on the north-west, Lagodekhi Municipality on the north-east and Dedoplistskaro Municipality on the south.
Municipality consists of 14 administrative-territorial units: 2 towns - Signagi, Tsnori; 6 village unions - Bodbe, Magharo, Sakobo, Nukriani, Kvemo Machkhaani, Jugaani and 1 separate village - Vakiri , Anaga, Bodbiskhevi, Tibaani, Dzveli Anaga, Iliatsminda.
- Population (total) - 43,587
- Population according to gender: female - 23,238; male - 20,346
- Population according to residence: urban - 8,212; rural - 35,372
- Population according to ethnicity: Georgian - 42,226; Russian - 539; Armenian - 419; Azeri - 118; Yezidi - 60; Ossetian - 45; Abkhaz - 26; Greek - 16; Ukrainian - 15
- Size of the territory - 1,251 km2