Gurjaani Municipality is the self-governing unit, located in the Kakheti region.
Gurjaani Municipality consists of 23 administrative-territorial units: 1 town - Gurjaani; 5 village unions - Mukuzani, Chumlaki, Arashenda, , Vachnadziani, Kachreti, and 17 separate villages - Gurjaani, Vazisubani, Velistsikhe, Vejini, Kalauri, Kardenakhi, Melaani, Shashiani, Chalaubani, Cheremi, Akhasheni, Chandari, Dzirkoki, Kolagi, Bakurtsikhe, Jimiti, Naniani.
- Population (total) - 72,618
- Population according to gender: female - 37,845; male - 34,239
- Population according to residence: urban - 10,027; rural - 62,057
- Population according to ethnicity: Georgian - 71,148; Armenian - 484; Ossetian - 463; Russian - 350; Azeri - 58; Ukrainian - 36; Abkhaz - 32; Greek - 16; Yezidi - 6
- Size of the territory - 846 km2